Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blogtember!!!

I am late to the party but in my defense I just found out about 'Blogtember!!'  It is a month long pledge to basically post to your blog more actively and it is a "challenge" issued by Story of My Life.  Who am I to see a challenge and just turn a blind eye?  NEVER!  So although it is now September 11th (NEVER forget!), I am going to start now and of course I am going to start with the "assignment" from a day or so ago which is to Take this short personality test and respond to your results.  This assignment was referred to as "day 5" of Blogtember and I believe they are now on Day 7--oops!  Better late than never!

So I took the test, yesterday actually and could not blog about it until today.  My results?  Are you at the edge of your seat to find out what is going on with THIS here personality? 

The First Shall Be Last
ENFJ- Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling & Judging

ENFJ's are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity.  They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes.  Global learners, see the big picture, focus is expansive, can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities (twins!!) or projects simultaneously.  ENFJ's know and appreciate people.  They are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others and have thinner psychological boundaries than most making them at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people.

Breakdown...What is ENFJ?

Extroverted Feeling:  These folks are predisposed to closure in matters pertaining to people, and especially on behalf of their beloved.  Their contacts are wide ranging.  Face to face relationships are intense, personable, warm, though they may be so infrequently achieved that intimate friendships are rare.

Intuition:  Blessed through introverted intuition with clarity of perception in the inner, unconscious world.  Dominant feeling prefers to the find the silver lining in even the most beggarly perceptions of those in their expanding circle of friends and of course in themselves.

Sensing:  ENFJ's can manage details, particularly those necessary to implement the prevailing vision.

Judging:  (also classified here as Introverted Thinking--i like that!)  Planners that carefully work out all the details and plan things in advance.

I personally love taking tests of ANY kind so there was no arm twisting with this one!  As for the results, I was not really surprised other than the extrovert part but when you actually read it and break down the characteristics of such persons, it is really me!  The test gives you percentages of each of the traits and my extrovert level I think was 33% so it wasn't a dominate trait, just more a swing of the pendulum away from being severely introverted and yet far from an EXTREME Extrovert!  I would definitely recommend this test to others as both a way to facilitate difficulties in relationships of any kind or if you are an employer to find out how to effectively work with and utilize your employees!  On to the next day of BLOGTEMBER friends!  

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment